10.6 oz jug
- Pancake mix makes fluffy, mouth-watering pancakes, waffles, and more
- Quick and easy breakfast; just add water and pour onto griddle
- Easy to personalize with fruits, nuts or chocolate chips
- Stock up your pantry with an easy and delicious breakfast option for everyone
- The Red Spoon is my promise of great taste, quality, and convenience; This is a product you and your family will enjoy, I guarantee it - Betty Crocker
1. Add 11/2 cups cool water to container; Replace lid tightly. 2. Turn bottle upside down; tap lid. Shake container hard for 30 seconds. Loosen any remaining mix; shake again. 3. Pour batter onto hot greased skillet.* *If batter is too thick, add up to 1 Tbsp. cool water. Refrigerate batter up to 3 days. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
General Mills, Inc.