50 ct btl
- Includes 50 Advil coated ibuprofen caplets, temporary pain relief. Make pain a distant memory with Advil ibuprofen, the #1 selling pain reliever (among over the counter pain relievers), providing safe, effective pain relief for over 30 years.
- So whether you have a headache, muscle aches, backaches, menstrual pain, minor arthritis and other joint pain, or aches and pains from the common cold, nothing's stronger or longer lasting.(1) The medicine in Advil is #1 doctor recommended for pain relief.(2)
- Advil coated ibuprofen tablets temporarily relieve minor aches and pains due to: headache, toothache, backache, menstrual cramps, the common cold, muscular aches, and minor pain of arthritis. Advil coated ibuprofen caplets temporarily reduce fever as well.
- Millions have trusted Advil to safely and effectively relieve their aches and pains for over 30 years. Stops pain at the site of inflammation for relief where you need it. The medicine in Advil is what ER doctors use to treat their own aches and pains.
- When used as directed, Advil ibuprofen is a safe and effective pain reliever. In fact, when ER Doctors choose an over-the-counter pain reliever for their own aches and pains, the medicine in Advil is their #1 choice.(3)
Advil® Ibuprofen Caplets. Pain reliever/fever reducer (NSAID). *Capsule-shaped tablets. Uses: Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to: Headache. Toothache. Backache. Menstrual cramps. The common cold. Muscular aches. Minor pain of arthritis. Temporarily reduces fever. Questions or comments? Call toll free 1-800-88-ADVIL. Read and keep carton for complete warnings and information. For most recent product information, visit www.advil.com. ©2015 Pfizer Inc.
Do not take more than directed. The smallest effective dose should be used. Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 caplet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms persist. If pain or fever does not respond to 1 caplet, 2 caplets may be used. Do not exceed 6 caplets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor. Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor. Other information: Read all warnings and directions before use. Keep carton. Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F). Avoid excessive heat above 40 degrees C (104 degrees F).
Pfizer Consumer Healthcare
Madison, NJ 07940 USA