Klein Tools CL210 is an automatically ranging digital-clamp meter that measures AC current via the clamp, AC/DC voltage, resistance and continuity via test-leads and temperature via a thermocouple probe. Klein Tools' Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
- Equipment meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential properties, business premises and light-industrial locations
- Safety rating is CAT III 600-Volt, class 2, double insulation
- Built to endure a 3.3 ft. (1 m) drop
- Includes low battery indicator and has easily accessible battery compartment
- Operating temp: 32°F to 122°F (0°C to 50°C)
- Operating altitude to 6,562 ft. (2,000 m)