Klein Tools CL700 is an automatically ranging true root mean square (TRMS) digital clamp-meter that measures AC current via the clamp, and measures AC/DC voltage, resistance, continuity, frequency, capacitance, and tests diodes via test-leads, and temperature via a thermocouple probe. It also features a Low Impedance (LoZ) mode for identifying and eliminating ghost or stray voltages. Klein Tools’ Test and Measurement product line was exclusively designed from the ground up by electricians for electricians. Years of field research, combined with extensive input from electricians across America, inspired the development of meters and electrical testers loaded with innovative, time-saving features.
- Equipment meets requirements for use in basic and controlled electromagnetic environments like residential properties, business premises and light-industrial locations
- Safety rating is CAT IV 600-Volt, CAT III 1000-Volt, class 2, double insulation
- Built to endure a 6.6 ft. (2 m) drop
- Includes low battery indicator and has easily accessible battery compartment
- Operating temp: 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C)
- Operating altitude to 6,562 ft. (2,000 m)
- Included accessories: carrying pouch, test leads, thermocouple with adapter, batteries