GRK Fasteners Cabinet screws are designed specifically for use in cabinet construction and installation. Manufactured in a #8 (4 mm) Dia., these screws are thin enough to prevent most material from splitting while offering sufficient strength to provide strong and secure mounts. The washer head design presses flush against any material surface. The Zip-Tip eliminates the need to pre-drill.
- Use for cabinet construction and installation
- Flat low-profile washer head design for increased surface holding
- Continued holding strength with no splitting
- Made of case hardened steel for high tensile, torque and shear strength
- Climatek coating is AC257 code approved for use in treated lumber
- A great alternative for exterior use such as vinyl siding and lath applications
- Common project applications: remodeling, fencing, storage, cabinets, framing