Discover the SPAX Advantage. This German engineered SPAX #8 x 1-1/2 in. Wafer head T-Star+ exterior cabinet screw offers a premium quality fastening solution to help ensure professional results in less time. This high performance wood screw is not your average screw. While it is designed for wood applications, it is also functional for other materials like masonry, drywall, plastic and up to 24-Gauge steel. Masonry and Concrete do require pre-drilling. It is made with carbon steel and coated for durability to fasten strongly and securely. Do it Once, Do it Right with SPAX.
- Check out our threads; our patented thread technology allows the screw to be driven faster, is easier to install and reduces splitting in wood; let SPAX take some of the hassle out of your next project
- No required pre-drilling in wood; be more efficient on the job by eliminating time consuming steps with self drilling SPAX
- T-Star plus head provides superior bit engagement; better bit engagement means quicker installation with less effort
- New HCR-X coating allows this screw to be used on both interior and exterior applications; 1 screw for your every need
- Highly versitile
- Common project applications: roofing, HVAC, steel stud framing, gutters, and register vents