.3 oz box
Sugar Free Strawberry GelatinWith Sugar Free Strawberry Gelatin you can enjoy a low calorie snack anytime of the day or even night! It is naturally fat free; you can add it in your salads to make it more fun and interesting.Satisfy your midnight dessert cravings with the guilt free Sugar-Free Strawberry Gelatin.Light As Air Yet Easy To Prepare!A vibrant, jiggly treat that everyone loves to eat as a snack or as a dessert! Layer it up with fruits or cake to make it more fun and fancy. Or mix it with fruit juices to make jiggly fruit drinks for the whole squad.No need to spend hours preparing desserts for a party when you can prepare jiggly jell-O desserts and jell-O drinks.
- A yummy dessert that is so easy for you to make and a flavor so easy to love, older kids love to make it themselves
- Refreshing Strawberry taste, colorful jiggly snack with yummy taste
- Jell-O Sugar-Free Strawberry Gelatin Mix is perfect to make jell-O shots for a party
- Makes a delicious dessert & can be used in many different low-carb dessert recipes
- Sugar free delight for people with nutritional goals; avoiding sugar
- Makes 4 half cup servings & contains 10 calories per serving
JELL-O® Low Calorie Gelatin Dessert Strawberry. Artificial flavor. Sugar free. 10 Calories per serving. 4 1/2-cup Servings. Net Wt 0.30 oz (8.5 g). Call: 1-800-431-1001. Visit: www.jell-o.com. © Kraft Foods.
1 cup Boiling water. 1 cup Cold water. Add boiling water to gelatin mix; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Stir in cold water. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Makes 4 (1/2-cup) servings. Speed-Set Method: Dissolve gelatin mix in 3/4 cup boiling water. Add ice to 1/2 cup cold water to make 1-1/4 cups. Stir into gelatin until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Refrigerate 30 to 90 min. or until firm. Special Twist: Prepare gelatin as directed, substituting cold seltzer, club soda, diet carbonated lemon-lime beverage or diet iced tea for the cold water. To add fruit: Refrigerate dissolved gelatin 1-1/2 hours or until thickened. Stir in 3/4 cup to 1-1/2 cups chopped fruit (well drained, if using canned). Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Note: Do not use fresh or frozen pineapple, kiwi, ginerroot, papaya, figs or guava. Gelatin will not set.
Kraft Food Groups, Inc.