11.7 oz box
- Toaster Strudel: Delicious treats with sweet filling, creamy icing and flaky crust
- Quick and Easy: Just heat up in a toaster for a warm pastry ready in minutes
- Convenience: Quick and Easy Toaster Strudel pastries for a sweet breakfast treat
- Try them all: Make mornings Gooey, Flaky, Happy with Toaster Strudel and Cinnabon Cinnamon or other Flavors
- Contains: 11.5 oz. Box with 6 Frozen Pastries
Keep Frozen. TOASTING DIRECTIONS - Do not leave toaster or toaster oven unattended while heating product. 1. SET toaster or toaster oven on LOW to MEDIUM setting. 2. TOAST frozen pastry 1 to 2 cycles or until hot and golden brown. Do not use metal utensil to remove pastry from toaster. CAUTION: Pastry will be hot! BAKING DIRECTIONS 1. HEAT oven to 350°F. 2. PLACE frozen pastries 1" apart on baking sheet. 3. BAKE 9 to 10 minutes. ICING DIRECTIONS TEAR or CUT off icing packet along perforation. TEAR or CUT across top of packet. SQUEEZE icing onto hot pastry.
General Mills, Inc.